Proper drainage is important to protect your yard and foundation. Ensuring proper drainage also protects your yard from mosquitos breeding in the stagnant water.
Call today for a custom solution for you if these signs present after medium to heavy rainstorms or an ongoing basis:
- A wet or soggy yard
- Puddles that take a long time to dry
- Water leaking through the walls in your basement
- Foundation damage and cracked basement or foundation walls
- Soil erosion and erosion control problems
- Flooding in your back or front yard during rainstorms
- Water pooling and collecting on your patios, sidewalks, or walkways
Other drainage problems we fix
- Unwanted water streams during heavy rains
- Mulch that washes away from your plant beds or silt or soil that washes onto sidewalks during rainstorms.
Drainage solutions we offer:
- French drain, are most commonly used to collect and vent water. The drain is a ditch that contains perforated pipe set in gravel.
- Drain boxes are used to collect surface runoff.
- Channel drains are best for driveways, sidewalks, and patios.